Sunday, September 16, 2007

Venice, Italy

Unfortunately, I only spent a day in Venice as I scheduled a night train to Budapest so I could arrive there in time for my birthday. This little island of Italy was so beautiful but very expensive so it was probably good I did not pay for accomodation. Since I was limited on time I did not do much site seeing as far as going into museums, churches and so on but I strolled through a mini park to relax and enjoy the scenery as well as a few of the many bridges with beautiful views of the canals and city. I ate some great pizza for lunch followed by some souviner shoppping. I also bought a boat pass for the day so I could enjoy the views of the city by boat, managing to catch the beautiful sun set. I will definately have to explore this city again in the future.

No comments: